Mother's Day Special
Celebrating a Mother's Tenacity
Win a gift of fresh local produce!
Submit your story of a challenge you experienced as a mother and how you overcame it.
Mums often face challenges throughout motherhood and we hope your story will inspire other mums to overcome similar situations.
Submit your story and stand to win a *Local Produce Farm Pack to feed yourself and your family, nutritious, fresh, and safe local produce from our Singapore farms.
(*Supported by Singapore Food Agency, SFA)
What you will get!
1 pack of Salad
2 packs (250g each) Green Vegetables
1 tray (10s) Pasteurised Eggs
1 pack of Mushroom
1pk (~300-320g) Seabass fillet
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Singapore resident Mums.
2. Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 11 May 2022 (the “Closing Date”).
3. One entry per person. Bulk and/or third-party entries will be void.
4. To enter this competition, please write on “What was one challenge you experienced and how you overcame it” and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Closing Date. Your email must contain your entry, name, age, home address, email address and contact number. Entries must be typed in English only. Your entry must be written in the body of the email only, no attachments will be read.
5. Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else. Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate as may be deemed by the Promoter.
6. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence LoveSGmums a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. LoveSGmums is under no obligation to publish any entries. Please note, that any publication of an entry does not mean that entrant has won a prize.
7. All valid entries received before the Closing Date will be reviewed by the management of LoveSGmums (The “Judge”) and the awarding of the final prize(s) will be up to her sole discretion (the “Judging Criteria”). Winner(s) will then be selected and notified. The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Each of the individual prize winners will win: Local Produce Farm Pack
9. No cash alternative in whole or in part will be given.
10. Competition general terms and conditions apply (please see below*).
*COMPETITION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions unless stated otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition is open to Singapore resident mums except for employees of LoveSGmums, and their associated, affiliated, or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third-party promotional partners.
3. Entry is limited to one per person. The winner(s) are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event, they are unable to do so then LoveSGmums reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by LoveSGmums. under this promotion including their name, address, and e-mail address.
6. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. LoveSGmums reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. LoveSGmums reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
7. LoveSGmums reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license LoveSGmums a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, or additions.
10. Winners may be required to submit valid identification and address before receiving their prize.
11. The Judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. LoveSGmums will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of LoveSGmums or its employees, LoveSGmums will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
14. Completion and submission will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. LoveSGmums reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. LoveSGmums reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. The promoter of this contest is LoveSGmums.
17. Competition rules published on www.LoveSGmums.com.